Kodi is one of the most popular software that provides the best quality videos through the various popular add-ons. The vshare.eu pair is a famous server for the kodi. It provides the video with great quality to the kodi without any interruption. But now there is some errors with the vshare pair while we pair the kodi with it. In this article, we are going to fix the vshare eu pair streaming authorization error with some simple steps.
In this article, we have given you some simple steps to fix the http://vshare.eu/pair authorization error. There are three methods to fix these errors on kodi. We have givne the complete details about all the three methods on this page.
Method 1: – Using Direct Vshare.eu/pair Authorization
•First, you have to start your Kodi.
• Now try to watch a Movie or any other your favorite video
• You will get a Servers List like tvad.me pair, flashx pair, olpair, and vshare eu pair etc
• From that servers list, you have to select vshare.eu/pair
• Now it will ask you to send a notification that is To play this video Stream Authorization Required
• To avoid this notification please open a web browser
• Type this URL in the address bar that is https://vshare.eu/pair. You can see this URL in the kodi error pop up window
• Now you have to authorize our IP, so please make sure your device is connected to the same internet
• Now you have to click on the active streaming option
• After few seconds you will get a pop up that is Your IP has been authorized for four hours.
This is the first method to fix the vshare pair on your kodi. It is called the direct authorization or stream authorization. From now, you can enjoy your favorite shows up to four hours. After four hours, you must need a new IP address.
Method 2: – Disabling Hosters with Captchas
This is second method. In this you have to disable the hosters with captchas. After that, you can stream your favorite videos on your kodi. Therefore, to enjoy your favorite videos learn how to disable it on your kodi.
• On your home screen of your kodi you can see your favorite add-on.
• Then right click on it
• Now you will see various option from which you have to select the Settings option
• Now select the Playback option to get different options on its menu
• Now you will see the Hosters with Captchas option you have to check whether it is disabled or not
• If not, then you must Disable the Hosters with captchas option
Now the Hosters with captchas has been disabled. This must be done on each video add-on for better video quality.
Method 3: – By Configuring URL Resolver
The procedure is a onetime procedure. So just, follow these simple steps on your kodi device to resolve the vshare eupair issue.
• First, launch your kodi
• Click on an option that is Settings
• Now you will see System Settings, please click on it
• Now convert the Settings Mode into the Expert Mode
• Under the Add-ons option select the Manage Dependencies option
• Now a huge list will appear, from that list you have to select “URL Resolver”
• From the URL resolver, you will need to select Configure
• Different hosters will appear on your screen
• Among them you have to select vshare eu and then Disable it
• Now you have completed your procedure successfully.