Hey guys! are you struggling with the olpair stream authorization pop up. Here is the latest tutorial for your issue. Actually, we have been listening to this issue from our regular followers from many days. But we couldn’t find the exact solution for this issue on that day, now we have got the perfect solution to remove this pop up on your Kodi.
If you also confusing this issue like “How to remove and how to get your videos back without hassle” then just follow the tutorial which I am going to teach you. Let’s get started the today’s tutorial.
How To Remove Olpair Stream Authorization On Kodi
Basically, the stream authorization pop will emerge whenever you trying to watch a movie or any videos on your Kodi. So simply without any discussions, we have to go for our tutorial, let me start the tutorial for your issue.
- As usual, start your electronic gadget such as “PC/LAPTOP/MOBILE” and “Launch Kodi Software”
- From your favorite addon, you have to watch a “Movie Or Video”
- But here your video will not play, instead of that video you will get a “Pop Up”
- The Pop Up is “To Play This Video Stream Authorization” is required
- So now you need to open a “New Browser”, In that browser, you have to enter the following URL address
- The URL is “https://olpair.com/”
- Here you can take your “IP Address” for your device
- After that, you have to solve the “Captcha” and then click on “Pair”
- Now you will get a pop up which will confirm your pairing procedure as “IP Address Has Been Authenticated For Four Hours”
- From now onwards you can watch any video without getting any hassle up to four hours.
If you follow the above steps you can solve olpair stream authorization on Kodi. This procedure has helped a lot for many peoples to whom I shared. So once try this method and get your videos free flow on your device.
What Is Olpair Stream Authorization
Actually, stream authorization is one of the pop-ups which will be coming in the Kodi addons. Without getting solved this stream authorization on your Kodi you cannot play any kind of videos on your Kodi device. This is the purpose of stream authorization.
If you want to get rid of this issue then just follow the above-discussed tutorial. It will give you the better result.
What Is The Duration For Fixing Olpair Stream Authorization
There is no unlimited time for olpair stream authorization. It has limited time to give its service. But, how much time it can give its service to the Kodi user’s means, there is only four hours service. After every four hours, you have to pair your device IP Address with the Olpair IP Address.
In this article, we have mentioned all information about the olpair stream authorization and you can understand this tutorial in a nice way and you can solve your issue as soon as possible. Thank you for visiting our website.